MSR operates the largest Stageline mobile stage fleet designed to be safely operated and safely used outdoors.
- Safely levelled even on uneven terrain.
- Pre-assembled staging structure composed of heavy panels that unfold hydraulically into a self standing covered stage.
- Never at any moment during the installation sequence is the stage unsafe for crew and technicians.
- Most of the work is done at deck level reducing the risk of potential human error and accidents.
- Stages are installed by technicians certified by Stageline, who follow step by step procedures.
- A self standing covered stage, it does not rely on guy wires, anchoring and ballast.
- No ground preparation, anchoring or ballasting is needed.
SAFELY USED OUTDOORS
- Wind resistance up to 90mph/145 kmh without windwalls and 60mph/100 kmh with waterproof vinyl windwalls.
- All units have mechanical locking systems and the hydraulic stages are equipped with safety valves.
- All models are designed to withstand high risk in extreme weather conditions.
- All Stageline mobile stages are designed and tested with load criteria at twice the permitted load.
- Dedicated procedures in case of high wind.